In this edition of “Soji’s Business Lessons” , Soji speaks to Tracy Timberlake, Vlogger, Video and Visibility Expert and founder of Tracytimberlakeonline.com .
'Tracy Timberlake is an award winning Beauty Vlogger and Video Strategist. She helps women become A-List Entrepreneurs and position themselves as leaders and experts in their industy. She personally used video to grow her own personal brand to over 23,000 subscribers and 2.2 million YouTube view.
As a result of her YouTube success she has had the privilege of working with brands like L’Oreal, Marc Jacobs, and currently, Cosmopolitan Magazine. Her flagship course, Nameless to Famous, launched in 2016.
We talked about the ways businesses actually use video to boost awareness, visibility, engagement and ultimately conversion. In other words, how do you use video to boost your bottom line
In this episode you will learn:
- How to integrate video into your business' marketing strategy
- The steps you can take today to begin to grow your business visibility
- how you too can use the 3 simple steps Tracy took to grow her YouTube presence and grow her business
- How to establish the 'know, like and trust' factor in your business
- How to achieve the goals you set for yourself in business
Tracy is very hardworking and is a self proclaimed Successinista who is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Organizational Leadership and working on her dissertation (topic: Women Entrepreneurs of course!)'*
She is very passionate about sharing her business and constantly seeking ways she can engage better with her audience.